KID has many fact sheets, flyers and brochures, as well as other materials that can help parents, caregivers and others Learn, Check and Act for safety. Our newest publication- KID’s Product Safety Guide in English (En Esponol aqui)– is a comprehensive booklet for parents and caregivers that combines much of the information found in these individual flyers and brochures. Contact KID to request material copies today.
- The Basics
- For everyone: KID Safety Booklet
- For parents and caregivers: Are Your Kids Safe?
- For grandparents and families:Are Your Grandkids Safe?
- Spanish brochure for parents and caregivers: ¿Están seguros sus niños?
- Spanish brochure for grandparents and families: ¿Están seguros sus nietos?
- Polish brochure for parents and caregivers: Czy twoje dzieci są bezpieczne?
- Safe Sleep
- Safe Sleep Tips in English and Spanish
- Safe Sleep Tips in Polish
- Safe Sleep Tips in Korean and Japanese
- Safe Sleep Checklist
- Q&A on CPSC Crib Standards
- The Playskool Travel-Lite Crib case study flyer
- Bumper Pads Poster and Fact Sheet
- Choking Hazards
- Prevent Tip Over deaths
- KID’s Most (Un) Wanted
- Buckyballs Flyer, English and Spanish
- Furniture Stability Infographic
- Child Product Inventory Sheet
- Inventario de los Productos de los niños? (Spanish-language Child Product Inventory Sheet)
- Child Product Inventory Sheet – for providers
- Checklist for buying, selling secondhand products safely
- Summer Safety (Spanish)
- SaferProducts.gov: An important tool in getting unsafe products out of homes
- 10 Ways to Become a Children’s Product Safety Advocate
- Register your juvenile products
- What you need to know about registering your child’s product
- Directory of Manufacturer Product Registration Pages (pdf) Updated 2/14
Click here to request a copy of our press kit which includes press releases, recent research, sample newsletter, etc.